Friday, January 28, 2011

buggered

I spent the first half of the day clearing up the bathroom mess and shovelling dirt from the backyard into 20kg bags, then carrying those bags 100 metres and unloading them into the skip bin.  The bin was 3/4 full when I could face no more.  It doesn't look like I've shifted much out the back, but I know I have.  I'll finish it over the next few days.

After that I went and looked at vanities for the new bathroom - finally found one that's 750 by 400.  It's exactly the right size, but I want something that looks a little less cheap and nasty.  Sigh.  I'm not usually fussy, but somehow I'm a little bit weird about this.

Mrs Possum came over for tea, I gave her the tour of the new backyard, showed her where planters and veges would go.  She wasn't as excited as I'd hoped, but she's got other stuff on her mind.  That's cool.  She's gone home... no shower :-(

I'm in bed now.  Buggered.  This weekend will involve more dirt and more shopping. 

I'm also on the lookout for bricks, to build in around the new planter...

Yes, it's my old bath that's been removed from the bathroom!  I have it earmarked for zucchinis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment