Thursday, February 17, 2011

things you never knew before

Today, I learnt the answer to these very important questions:

  1. What is worse than cleaning your oven?  Moving it away from the wall and cleaning down the sides of your oven.  I recommend you do this more than once every eight years.  I have seen and removed things that no one should ever have to see or remove.
  2. How badly does it hurt to get oven cleaner in a cut on your finger?   It hurts like you would not believe.
  3. Where can I get huge watermelons for $2?  From Newtown New World, this week only.
  4. Can you drink 4 beers in the sun in the afternoon and then take a Very Serious Work Call?  Yes.  But I wouldn't recommend you do it very often.
  5. Can you use the sourdough starter you throw away each day to make bread?  Yes.  But even though it tastes like sourdough, it is not light and fluffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment